Manager/Director, Commercial Operations
Feedstock/Product Management, Account Management
- Develop and manage variable cost product model for merchant production decisions.
- Lead the sourcing effort for spot feedstock opportunities for Project Traveler.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all feedstock and product commercial counterparties in KM, ITC, EPD wells, and private ethylene pipelines tied to our plant to understand the market for merchant production opportunities on a real-time basis.
- Provide monthly forecasts of merchant product revenue.
- Lead the monthly nomination process for all feedstocks and products and coordinate with operations for utilities, catalyst and chemicals nominations driven by plant production forecast.
- Provide support and / or leadership in commercial contracting opportunities.
- Mine and analyze industry data and market trends (petrochemical, fuels, and NGLs).
- Support the SLT in any other activities as requested.
- Primary liaison between accounting and plant to support the monthly material balance and close process.
- Support Accounting organization’s invoicing activities by confirming monthly sales and sourcing volumes.
- Primary liaison with plant operations to coordinate feedstock and product movements and scheduling.
- Previous commercial experience in the energy industry required with experience in ethylene, fuels or NGLs being preferred
- Previous experience in product management, particularly with planning, scheduling and product movements preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly present ideas to a broad audience including both front-line operators and senior executives
- Highly intelligent with strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong ability to think both outside of the box and on your feet
- This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Operations & Commercial.